You wouldn't happen to have been there for the PRESTON NIGHT RODEO would you???
If you were, you were probably within spitting distance of my parents, all my aunts, and my grandmother. And if you think they took an afternoon while in Preston to take the NAPOLEON DYNAMITE TOUR, you'd be right. Because they really know how to have a good time...
6 comments:
Yes! Yes! Yes!
After I left a message with you on Friday, I realized where you guys were. And a little piece of me died inside.
Next time we're up there I need to buy more t-shirts. Remember those amazing ones we bought when we went to the river with Brett/Katie?
What I wouldn't give for a hummingbird t-shirt right now.
Oh hun, that is not a motorcycle, it's a scooter! That must not be the real Jack Sparrow...
And if you like awesome hats, you should come see what NYC has to offer!!!
Please tell me you bought the hat, and the sunglasses. They are awesome!
You wouldn't happen to have been there for the PRESTON NIGHT RODEO would you???
If you were, you were probably within spitting distance of my parents, all my aunts, and my grandmother. And if you think they took an afternoon while in Preston to take the NAPOLEON DYNAMITE TOUR, you'd be right. Because they really know how to have a good time...
i think you mean jack sparrow on a scooter that wishes it were a motorcycle which is much better i assure you.
Post a Comment