If someone doesn't prescribe me some sort of Speed soon, I may not make it. Let's just say this is day #4 of 5 hours of sleep or less. ANYWAY - I'm leaving for B-town tomorrow, and don't want the guilt of posting weighing me down. So I may or may NOT have a Friday post. There - that wasn't so hard.
In other news, today is "Installing Carpet in the basement day" and the crew showed up on time, hip hip. But I am a little concerned because there is a VERY elderly Hispanic man currently nailing down the padding in our hallway. Isn't there some sort of law about that? Like - the opposite of child labor? I really want to just tell him to go take a nap upstairs, but something tells me that may be inappropriate.....
Also can you tell by my verbiage that my IQ is steadily decreasing? "Like".....sigh.
see you soon!
2 comments:
How dare you miss a "Lessons Learned." How DAAAAAARE!
Have a good trip. Also, roll around naked on your new carpet for me, will ya? (Preferably AFTER the elderly vacate the house.)
Sarah, I don't know why I haven't been blog-stalking you. Your blog is darling and hilarious! It's been a long time... how the heck are ya?!
Post a Comment