So wait - Gary Coleman lives in Santaquin, UT? This is what I heard on the radio this morning. Apparently he was arrested for running some poor soul over in Payson, and I thought to myself - why on earth is he even in UT? The host of the show asked the same question and opened up to callers.....and apparently Gary has a house in Santaquin.
I guess I'll just go about my day as if I don't care.
4 comments:
I've actually seen him at the Payson Walmart. He drives a very big truck.
I am soooooo confused by the entire idea of Gary Coleman. When you get the chance to meet him, ask him to straighten a few things out for you.
Yes, indeed he does live here. Scary, eh? If you ever run into him, don't ask him to say "Whatchu talking about Willis?" because he gets really angry.
Were you aware that he now works as a security guard? A very short, menacing security guard.
Post a Comment