Friday, September 19, 2008

lessons learned.

  • Giant fake sharks are terrifying....I suppose giant real ones would be too.
  • PG does not like chocolate cake.
  • I am an embarrassment to the community b/c I don't have a Halloween-ish wreath.
  • Getting Dave a new suit (the first since we've been married) was like Christmas and my birthday combined.
  • Tylenol PM - oh how I love thee.
  • That Matt Lauer is kind of a pompous a$$ (pardon my french), no really - he is.
  • The only decent show on at 5am is Saved by the Bell, and by decent I mean AWESOME.

8 comments:

Lindy said...

One thing I learned while my baby was a newborn and not sleeping very well is that Saved By the Bell, Full House and Fresh Prince can really save you in the middle of the night. Good job Nick at Nite.

whitney said...

tylenol pm is my friend.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't like....Doesn't like chocolate cake??? Can you still return him? I think he's broken!

(jk PG, I looooove you!)

SuburbanZoo said...

Matt Lauer is pompous because...?

In other news, maybe you could fix that embarrassing wreath problem by attending my ward's Stupid Saturday tomorrow which promises to be the rock bottom worst part of my month.

AnnaYoung said...

Just wait until the themed wreaths go on sale after the 31st. Then you'll be prepared to rock the socks of the 'halloween themed door wreath' competition next year!

And really, if it was Molten Lava cake, I'm cool with PG not liking it. Although, he's lucky he's cute. It helps.

Shelly Durller said...

I love your learned lessons. And also, if I had a dollar for every time I thought Matt Lauer was an A$$ id be a rich rich woman. Seriously.
That is such a crazy story with your cute little Preston. You didnt have him home for 7 weeks??? Thats how old Brigitte is now, I cant imagine how hard that must have been. Well he turned out quite nice if I do say so myself! And Chocolate cake doesnt REALLY turn delicious until your first romantic rejection . In time...I feel confident that he will come to appreciate its therapeutic benefits!

Unknown said...

sorry, that last comment was from me! Apparently shelly was still logged in on my computer!

Jackie said...

You're in luck--I'm having Matt Lauer stop by later to drop off a Halloween-ish wreath for you. He's also going to bring a giant shark.

Buckle up!!!