sarah, adam and i dress up every year. we've even been known to win a costume contest or two. but we are totally out of options this year. everything we've tried to do has failed. we can't get this or that anywhere. so i'm very sorry to say we may be too ashamed to show our costume-less faces at the party tonight.
9 comments:
THIS IS FANTASTIC.
Definitely worth the suspense. Definitely.
PG is the cutest little Hunny Pot ever!
Very clever! Love it Ü
classic.
Awesome! So cute, and a very convenient use of the Pooh costume again ;-)
When will the Pooh costume stop giving?? I just don't see an end in sight...
Genius costumes. Also, I don't know why you've let PG get so big.
sarah, adam and i dress up every year. we've even been known to win a costume contest or two. but we are totally out of options this year. everything we've tried to do has failed. we can't get this or that anywhere. so i'm very sorry to say we may be too ashamed to show our costume-less faces at the party tonight.
despite my abhorrence of pooh-bear, I find myself surprisingly entertained by your costumes. I think its the galoshes to be honest : )
Well done allers. Well done.
Love it, Hope you guys had a fun Halloween. Give Preston a hug for us!
Whoop, whoop!
Post a Comment