Monday, November 3, 2008

it finally happened.

Its Saturday night. Dave stayed home with a sleeping PG, while I went grocery shopping. I got to the store and it was chuck full of co-eds doing the same thing. What are all these students doing here so late? Then I realized, 10pm isn't late - I'm just old....and at the store in my sweats.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Bless your sweatpants-wearing heart...

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with wearing sweat pants to the store?

Lindsay said...

Were you at Smith's? Don't go to Smith's around that time - the lines are insane.

Lindy said...

I hope you are now starting to appreciate my love of an early bedtime. On Sunday night I was asleep BEFORE 8 pm. That's right suckers, before 8.

AnnaYoung said...

Thats just as bad as when I asked Tyler, "Crap! Its too late to call the Zolnas isn't it? What time is it?" . . . . . it was 8pm. I called the Zolnas.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollldddd!

Leith said...

Doesn't it totally suck becoming the very thing you used to look at with disdain. I really hate being mature and responsible don't you.