Thursday, October 9, 2008

lessons learned.

  • They do sell cooking wine at Target - its just hidden in a special isle.
  • Sometimes in UT - it will be 70 degrees one day and SNOW the next. Sick.
  • Halloween is shaping up to be humiliating. To be continued.....
  • I do extreme karaoke whilst working out in my living room and listening to my ipod. I guess its better than at the gym.
  • Preston + my impatience = this hair cut....

  • The mom do. Sigh. Note - this pic was taken on an ichat camera, and I think my "year book pose" is stellar. Too bad for those of you that don't agree.

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the hair! I don't think it's as mom-like as you fear. Just don't start wearing mom jeans... that may require an intervention.

Lindy said...

I love the hair as well. And I think you'd look great in a pair of mom jeans. Jackie's just jealous that her jeans don't come up to her bust line.

Suzanne said...

I'm going to get you a big, bedazzled, denim purse to go with your mom do. And a stick figure family sticker for your car.

Just kidding. I think your hair is darling. I would give the whole world a bob with side swept bangs, if someone would ever put me in charge of these things...

Anonymous said...

1. I was hoping for the shaved head
2. You look like all our family pictures together when we were 12!
3. Therefore, not a mom haircut!

P.S. Now in all our family pictures, I will look 30 and you will look 12. No one is going to believe we are the same age!

michelle said...

I think it's cute!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

love the new do!!

boxpilot said...

nice, internet class of '08

Lindsay said...

Love the 'do! Welcome to the dark side. =)