- overly nice personality
- jokes that aren't funny, but you feel obliged to laugh at
- the type that would think the way to a woman's heart is singing her a romantic song with his guitar
- the type that would wear a Santa hat throughout the holiday season
- of course there's the collection of Superman paraphernalia, displayed at home and in the office.
- the type that wouldn't think twice about wanting his wedding ring to be a Superman ring
Monday, October 20, 2008
up, up and away.
Dave and I had an interesting discussion about the characteristics of Superman fanatics. Although between the 2 of us, we've only known a handful, there seem to be some common threads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i know a female superman fanatic. funny thing is she fits all those to a T. I grew up with her and she wore the same blue/red/yellow superman shirt every friday during middle school and high school. I saw her blog the other day and her and her husband both were wearing superman shirts...she told me she still continues the tradition...hmm...so there you have, they are out there. you and dave have hilarious conversations...
And, have you noticed, that BATMAN fanatics are kind of a-holes?? That's probably because they totally know Superman could kick Batman's arse every day of the week and twice on Mondays, and they're pissed about it.
Doughty, I love how you are trying to throw the focus off of your Daredevil obsession by pointing out a more rational Superman obsession.
Sarah, you have just described the only superman fanatic I know. I want to inform you that he is named after a character from superman but lest I offend him I shall not reveal his name.
Post a Comment