Friday, November 28, 2008

lessons learned.

  • Eating your weight in turkey, potatoes and pie = hella stomach ache. But its worth it....
  • Eating your weight in turkey, potatoes and pie = sweat pants.
  • Cache Valley = the highest population of pregnant women I've ever seen, seriously.
  • Cache Valley = people wearing shorts and flip flops in the winter, seriously.
  • Buying girls pants for PG is the best idea EVER. Thanks Michelle.
  • Crooked level = crooked TV on the wall.
  • Stressed out mother in law = empty can of diet coke in the shower.

    P.S. Happy Thanks to All.
    P.P.S. - I have yet to vomit. Lest I knock on some wood, I have not been hit with the stomach curse.

5 comments:

michelle said...

Ooh, you need to call me about dem pants. I'm so happy!

And Jared and I rolling with laughter over the diet coke pic. You know we'll be talking about that one for a decade or so.

Lindsay said...

You're right about the Cache valley thing. I was in Logan for Thanksgiving and I also noticed that there were pregnant ladies EVERYWHERE! I love it.

So what's the advantage of girl's pants?

the Allers said...

Girls pants - skinnier cut, and a larger variety of styles. Boys pants are typically carpenter or cargo, and wider. PG in particular has no hiney, so nothing I bought him would stay up....

Jackie said...

Oh dear sweet Diet Coke and sweat pants...

Welcome to the Holidays.

Lindy said...

Does PG have such a slender figure because he uses Huggies thongs?