If you're husband has been throwing up for 10 hours straight, but you feel fine, should you or should you not eat anything as a preemptive strike on what may be the stomach flu?
I chose not, which seemed to be an easy choice in the morning. But as the day wore on I had to remind myself that hunger pain is 1,000 times better than throwing up. I eventually relented to some crackers and soda.
So far its been 28 hours and I don't feel sick - where is the safe zone in such a situation? We're guessing the husband had some sort of food poisoning.
I see what you're trying to do Thanksgiving. Last year it was the ER, this year its food poisoning. I will not let you bring us down. Viva la Turkey!
7 comments:
To eat or not to eat, thats the question. I went through the same thing! Paisley had the 24 hour stomach flu monday-tuesday, I got it thursday-saturday, Jason got it Saturday-Sunday. Goodness. You sound to be in the clear. We hope :) Have a good Turkey Day!
I would never eat again. Just to be safe.
I hate throwing up.
P.S. Good luck.
As much as I hate throwing up, I just don't think I could follow Suz's advice. I don't think I could never eat again. Throwing up is the worst of the worst, but I just don't think I have it in me.
And good luck staying healthy! Tell your husband to feel better.
You are the most contagious 3-5 days BEFORE the barfing starts. I wish you and PG luck!
I seriously would not wish food posioning on HItler. It's the devil incarnate. I'm glad it sounds like everyone's in the clear now though! (and PS, just ot be safe, never ever ever eat a deep dish pizza from Brick Oven--if they're still in business).
Post a Comment