Friday, January 30, 2009

i'm back.

In honor of being in SF, I told D I would relate something that happened each day to an episode of Full House.  (Isn't he lucky he found me?) I was a woman of my word. I shall relate our last day in SF to episode 16, Season 2 - Baby Love. In this episode Michelle becomes attached to Rebecca's nephew Howie, and trouble starts when Howie's visit comes to an end.  
PG and cousin AK definitely dug each other. And while I can't say that AK or PG was devastated when the trip ended, I'm sure they are missing the awesomeness of having a live-in play buddy. 



The latter 2 pics are at the Bay Area Discovery Museum.

Of all my trips to SF, this was the first where I was able to stand on sacred ground.

Mama's: Best breakfast ever.

We also went to Land's End - there's a pic on a previous post. 

A million thanks Allers. Its amazing what some sunshine and a sea breeze will do for a restless UT mom. 

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Jenn and I still quote a line from that Howie episode:
"Excuse me sir, can I have that block please?"

Does it make sense? No. Is it funny? No. But it just proves that Full House still fits our day to day lives.

PS- Looks like a blast. I l-o-v-e the cousin hand-holding pic.

erin said...

Yo girl. So I'm going to San Fran in March; my sister just moved there last year so she doesn't know much about the city. If you have a sec, could you write me up a list of must-dos for the town?

Rin said...

I concur...Mama's is the best breakfast ever :)