OK - SF was divine, all thanks to the Aller's. I'm sure they were ready for us to leave, but I could have stayed and stayed and stayed. Highlights are going to have to wait - too tired. Why? In summation, my child became ill with fever half way into our trip. No sleep for PG=no sleep for mom. But it gets better....Upon arrival to our home, I notice a purple bump on my lip. Deja vu to Thanksgiving 2007? You bet.
Instead of going to bed, we load up the kid, and head to the Urgent Care. (Can I just say that having been admitted to the ER, and now the Urgent Care for the same thing, that the ER is a glamorous place. UC - not so much. But I digress.) Here's a glimpse of the aftermath - keep in mind, this is nothing compared to how I looked going in.
I know right? Hideous. It looks like the eye of a whale. Picture this + huge puffy lips + hives everywhere + me scratching my arms till they bled. Crack addict comes to mind. Good thing I have awesome self esteem.
I know right? Hideous. It looks like the eye of a whale. Picture this + huge puffy lips + hives everywhere + me scratching my arms till they bled. Crack addict comes to mind. Good thing I have awesome self esteem. PG is still sick, and I'm doped up on mass amounts of Epinephrine. Damn. I should probably see a doctor to get allergy tested, eventhough I already know what the diagnosis will be.....
"You're allergic to Utah".
5 comments:
OH NO!
At least you have a great personality?
Pull through, Dig! And stop being so allergic to the Beehive State.
Let me guess, you "fell down the stairs" again? Sarah, this fighting has to stop. I'll talk to Dave and we'll get this figured out. Terri and I aren't ready to lose our only game friends over this...
At least you're not wearing a miniskirt!
thank god there is finally someone online who is willing to put their real selves on the screen and not just the pretty painted, "this is who i want you to think i am" facade. but did you really have to put THAT picture up? hahaha- missin you chica
~kt
Post a Comment