Monday, February 23, 2009

2 legit.

MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice in concert. In UT. Who WOULDN'T want to go? Guess who gets to go? The spouse - backstage pass and all. Guess who doesn't? Sigh (PG needs a sitter, and both options had babies this week......) Cue "2 Legit, 2 Legit 2 Quit" hand gestures and song in a melancholy voice. 

8 comments:

Jackie said...

What?!?!

Why why WHY can't you go too? And WHY are they still holding concerts?

This reminds me of Freddy vs. Jason.

Anonymous said...

Lame! Why don't you get to go? C'mon--Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer need the extra cash, yo!

Anonymous said...

I am speachless...Dave had better represent by doing something outrageous while he is there! Pictures are going to be required.

the Allers said...

PG is sitterless. Oh the sacrifices of being a mom! Plus, its for work.....not for play (if you can imagine that). I think I'd feel lame A. hanging out with Dave and other peeps working, and/or B. Sitting by myself in the audience.

Suzanne said...

You should probably just take PG with you.

ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY, SARAH.

Lindy said...

Holy Cow! This is devastating news. Also I saw a few minutes of Freddy v Jason on TV on Friday the 13th and it was really scary. Hopefully this concert will have less terror and more early 90s pop music. So sorry to hear you will have to miss it. Perhaps Dave can get their contact info and they can perform at PGs next birthday?

Anonymous said...

I'm just going to throw this out there: Jon is baby hungry and we'd love to babysit PG anytime. You've got our digits!

Kimberly said...

Apparently Vanilla Ice is running low on cizash. He is makin' the rounds.

I too was left out of the excitement - home with the childrens - while husband saw V.I. during 1/2 time show at the Denver Nuggets game. I feel your pain.