I heart mail. Why? Cause sometimes you get surprises like these babies via your mailbox. What are they? The ever coveted Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bear - courtesy of one Scotty Torres. And just when I thought I couldn't miss him more. I guess all that's left to do is test out Banya's new stereo system.Also - Dave and I did spend a good chunk of our evening lining these up. Did we have better things to do? Of course.
8 comments:
YUM! Those things are the best!
He's Celestial, don't you think?
too bad Scotty didn't send you a deer head or a gigantic martinelli's bottle. Gotta love that Scotty. He just gets better and better. Soon we'll be calling him Hot Scott
When I got my delicious Christmas present in the mail yesterday I was positively radiant, like a bride on her wedding day. Thanks Hot Scott!
That Hot Scott is my most favorite Scott ever. EVER!
I don't know who this Scott is, but I need to become friends with him TODAY so he can send me some choco-covered-cinnamon-bears TOMORROW.
Or I could drive 30 minutes to the only store in Fresno I've found that sells these little deliciousnesses, but doesn't it sound like less effort to woo Scott into being my BFF?
If you love me, you will send me some of those!
Oh man, I love that picture. Is it okay if I frame it and tell visitors I took it? It makes me think of that old Disney cartoon with all the bears at the park cleaning up, you know, the "pick up a piece of trash, put it in the bag bump bump" song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHI0Cz3JjbM&feature=related
Post a Comment