Monday, February 2, 2009

hell week.

Last week was a week of travel, epinephrine, sick baby and then sick parents, pediatricians, no sleep, and million obligations. It has come to an end, hopefully. I think I'm on the mend from whatever death cold PG caught (and still has) - seriously the worst I've ever experienced. So here's to the start of a brand new week....Monday, you'd better deliver.

Also - I've had that Killers song Human, in my head for WEEKS. But for some reason it always morphs into the theme from Charles in Charge, and I want to slit my wrists. 

6 comments:

Lindy said...

I may be the only person on the planet who isn't a big fan of the Killers. They may as well just call themselves Lifehouse in my book.

But, I AM sorry you've been so sick! I'm glad you're starting to feel better.

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Now I have the Charles in Charge song stuck in my head.

Thanks a lot, Doughty.

Brock and Kristina said...

Sarah - I think you really have the most dramatic life of anyone I know...and not always a good kind of drama either. I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm sorry you have so much drama, but a look on the bright side is that your blog is very entertaining...

erin said...

Sounds like you haven't been drinking your noni... :)

Suzanne said...

PG probably licked the pen a restaurant waitress gave him to sign the bill. I've heard that that's a sure fire way to catch the death flu...

Lindy said...

Suz--you would know from experience!