Friday, March 6, 2009

"bar"

I saw on the news that Barbara Bush is recovering from heart surgery. What better time to bust out this old gem? (I played in a string quartet for some event Bar attended in B-town). I feel like if we were holding hands this could be a prom pic.
Note - the scanner is up and running. If I'm willing to post this hideousness of myself, just imagine what awaits for you......

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

I {heart} Bar.

Lindy said...

Oh my goodness. I can only express my support for your friend's quick recovery.

Anonymous said...

That picture is AWESOME!

daveghax said...

oh mercy.

Jackie said...

Oh how I wish you really were holding holds...

darcie said...

dang! you must be good! seriously, where were you when we needed a violinist (assuming you play that) for our new album?

darcie said...

also, are you from boise?