Thursday, March 5, 2009

lessons learned.

  • Internet dying for 2 days = suck.
  • There was a guy on the news last night named Dow Jones.
  • Until this week, I had no idea that each span of playtime during a college basketball game is called a "half".
  • I was at Costco the other day, and a child (approx. 7 yrs of age) sitting next to me leaned over and said "I don't like you". I laughed and said, "That's ok, I'm sure there are plenty of people that don't like me." Had his parents not been there, I would have said, "That's ok, you have a bowl cut and bucked teeth".
  • I wonder how much those Statue of Liberty tax guys on the side of the road get paid....is it comparable to the Little Caesar's guy? Are there mandatory dance requirements?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dancing is optional. Waving and smiling are mandatory. Other wise you're fired.

Ben said...

College basketball is divided into halves. In pro basketball they divide into quarters (with a longer break at half-time).

Suzanne said...

Your mom's a statue of liberty tax guy.

AnnaYoung said...

Hockey things are called "periods" I know that. And there's only 3. BUt I don't know how long they are-15 min I think? (I know this becuase I watched MIracle yesterday).