We went to N. UT to visit some fam and take a little weekend break. What we got was a sick toddler. (Its like I can never travel again, right?). Anyway, we hunkered down with towels, Gatorade and every animated movie you could think of. Here was the line up.
- Lion King
- Chicken Little
- The Great Mouse Detective
- Beauty and the Beast
Around 3 am it was time to hit the ER cause homeslice was dehydrated. They hooked him up to an IV and gave him some meds. Then we were asked if we wanted to watch anything to pass the time.....
Please, no more Disney, I thought
. But our fate was sealed. Peter Pan and Snow White were on deck. It was better than nothing I suppose.
PG recovered from vomiting, but still has a fever and has never been grumpier.

Thanks to Dave's fam for all their patience and help. A good time was had by all (except perhaps PG...).
3 comments:
Why does PG like going to the hospital so much? Please ask him to stop!
Also, please ask him to not like the Great Mouse Detective. I watched it recently for the first time... eesh.
I'm glad he's getting better, poor tiny tiny bald boy!
Oh, PG. I hope you feel better soon, little man. And I hope you never have to spend a weekend watching princess movies again.
And I'll give you the same advice I've been getting for the past few weeks...
HAVE YOU TRIED SALTINES?!
Post a Comment