Wednesday, March 25, 2009
lucille 2.
Due to a recent 2 ft. sickie in the house, I have again been terrified of the impending stomach flu, and consuming only crackers. Today, it hit, but it wasn't what I expected. Whatever monster illness he has contracted morphed into an inner ear problem for me (I'm sure this was part of PGs problem, so selfish). It creates vertigo, which turns into nausea, which turns into vomiting. I only progressed as far as step 2, when mom suggested that I lay down - problem solved. Sitting up=vomit, lying down=paradise. She also said there was some OTC med she took when she had an inner ear infection years ago, but couldn't remember what it was. All she knew was that it was a medicine intended for something completely different than vertigo. Want to guess what it is? Benadryl. Weird Science. It worked like a charm. Too bad Lucille Austero wasn't in on the 411.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh no! I've had this before too, and it is HORRENDOUS. It hit me when I was staying at the house of that kid I was dating from Price, Utah. I puked in every toilet in the house. Repeatedly. I'll never go to Price again (for more reasons than one...).
I hope your little Buster was helpful during the crisis.
Honestly...you have the worst luck with sickness at your house! Although I did just back back from the Dr.'s office with a sick 4 week old (but your sickness and PG's definitely takes the cake). So sorry! Hope that benedryl is working it's magic...
Do you think Benadryl would make morning sickness go away?
I am so sorry. It sounds like you guys have been going the rounds with being sick lately, but I do love a good Arrested Development reference!
I hope Buster is staying right by your side. I have heard that if you need to get your hands on some...alternative medicines you can call GOB and he can get some from the Hot Cops.
it's sad to think the little guy was dealing with that! but even L2 got to be "stable as a table."
Post a Comment