lessons learned.
- Cleaning one room will inevitably lead to "Spring Cleaning" the entire house. Especially when one is married to Danny Tanner.
- Costco is a great place to re-connect with old dear friends.
- PG is addicted to Jelly Beans.
- Sometime in life, everyone will have to face the question - When am I desperate enough to use a Phenergan suppository? An ill family member reminded me that some people haven't made that decision yet.
- Uh - did anyone else know that 3 Blind Mice, and Row Row Row Your Boat can be sung interchangeably in a round? Yeah, think about it.
- Having someone from out of town visit is like a vacation for me too, and its awesome.
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha!! (yes, I'm laughing at the rectal suppository becuase I clicked on the link : )
Danny Tanner was in my dream the other night. In fact, he was my dad. Do you think I subconsciously feel like Dave is my father?
Oh, and suppositories are always funny. Always.
I did not know that PG was also hooked on the bean. Does he also smell the bag as he laments their depletion? I think that the extra jelly bean that Dave found should be implemented into a sacrament meeting talk, or at least sunday school lesson,about tender mercies.
PG, I feel your pain...
And my roomie and I just did the Three Blind Mice and the Row Row Row your boat round and it sounded great! At least until neither of us could remember how the songs really went...
Just don't keep your suppositories near your jelly beans or PG will be having a bad day...
Post a Comment