lessons learned.
- I'm tired.
- Coke Zero=Delicious
- I've watched Kung Fu Panda 7 x's this week on my own accord, and am definitely a better person for it.
- Apparently I'm the only one who's heard of the Indigo Girls.
- If you recall, I can't understand people with accents very well (ridiculous? Yes, but I'm not ashamed to admit my faults), so Quantum of Solace may as well have been a foreign movie.
- Cheesecake Factory, we need to hang out more often......
- Yes, my week was full of movies and yummy food. What else are you supposed to do when family is around?
- PG is better at Zelda than I.....So help him if he trys Dr. Mario.
6 comments:
- everyone at my office loves Coke zero too, I don't.
- hopefully the eye candy in Quantum Solace was still there for you...I think Casino Royale was better anyway.
- see if you can capitalize on PG's game playing abilities. He can be like this little guy: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/03/24/dnt.toddler.pool.prodigy.capitalnews9
"I went to the doctor, I went to the mountains... I looked to the children, I drank from the fountains... uh, something something something... The closer I am to fine... The closer I am to fine."
Plus, they have mullets. Which is awesome.
The less I seek my soul pointing me in a different light. Those are the words I always sing to myself during that something something part. They could easily be made up.
I want to get together and play Dr. Mario!!!
Also, I would like some more pictures of PG. For all I know, he's still a newborn.
When we finally have a child I am not looking forward to installing tile all over it's room. I am however very much looking forward to making him/her practice for an hour every day, except sundays when they practice two hours. Practice what you say? No, not the piano, violin or trombone, but Dr Mario. Oh and when I say practice I mean train. Train long and hard, with me as their sensei. I only hope that our children will train together and not become enemies like daniel-son and the Cobra Kai.
I know you're trying to be all kung-fuey and everything, but seriously, Cheescake factory is so overrated!
By the way, I didn't know where suzanne was going with her comment until a flash of music struck my brain as something deep in my being bursted through and sang out loud: "THE CLOSER I AM TO FIIIIII-IIIIII-IIINE!"
So yes, I too, apparently know who the Indigo girls are.
Ah my friend - I now understand all the silent moments that passed between us. I thought it was because we were on the same wave length, now I know it was just because you didn't have a clue of what I was saying. At least you understand my writing, cause you can read it with an awesome American accent. Oh, and I too know of the Indigo Girls. Now you're not alone.
Post a Comment