So cute! I think that Dave is even more into the candy then PG is.
Cute! Little boys should definitely wear bowties and eat candy for breakfast.
And I am now on my way to Utah to kidnap PG...
Those are the special pants we found on our spree! He looks perfect. Good call on the bow tie!
Oh.My.Gosh.Maybe I'm really tired, but those pics almost made me cry. Freak, I miss you guys!!
Love, love, love the bowtie. I think all little boys should wear bowties, especially on their birthdays (a la Problem Child).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute! I think that Dave is even more into the candy then PG is.
Cute! Little boys should definitely wear bowties and eat candy for breakfast.
And I am now on my way to Utah to kidnap PG...
Those are the special pants we found on our spree! He looks perfect. Good call on the bow tie!
Oh.
My.
Gosh.
Maybe I'm really tired, but those pics almost made me cry. Freak, I miss you guys!!
Love, love, love the bowtie. I think all little boys should wear bowties, especially on their birthdays (a la Problem Child).
Post a Comment