Tuesday, April 14, 2009

i hate today.

Can I just say that.....
  1. Even though we have an accountant, filing taxes this year has been the most ridiculous its EVER been.
  2. At library story time, the lady brought a HUGE tarantula puppet to go along with the song "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". It was terrifying and not at all similar to the spider described in the song obviously, which fueled my tax rage.....
  3. Despite 60 and above weather, the forecast for tomorrow calls for SNOW.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

The itsy bitsy spider is a tarantula?! I don't think I can sing that anymore.

Anonymous said...

If it snows tomorrow I'm going to lose it. I don't know what it is exactly, but I'm going to lose it and that is not going to be pretty.

Suzanne said...

Someone should inform the library story lady that tarantulas are categorically NOT itsy bitsy!

I just might write a strongly worded letter to said library story lady...

Suzanne said...

P.S. I second the emotion that taxes blow. Try winning the Wheel of Fortune, buying a house, and being in school in the same year to make your head spin. Well, more accurately, to make my dad's head spin since he does our taxes for us...

Lindy said...

I am so sorry. If it helps I hate today too. There were only about three hours (not consecutive) during the night when both our children were sleeping.