Scenario #1 "I"m Engaged"
- Anna called a friend from high school. She bought it, and was not happy. Luckily they are still friends.
- Jackie called her parents. Because of the time difference, we got a bunch of "What? Wait? Who? and Uhs? And after Jackie said "April Fools" they just hung up.
- I called my friend Steel (of Team Awesome, at the time living 2 dorm buildings away). A mutual friend Mark (also of Team Awesome) answered the phone first, and he seemed pretty convinced. But Steel didn't buy it for one second, and I think I just hung up without saying April Fools. Ug, I can't lie for spit.
- Suz called her parents. Mom Ingrid bought it. Suz said, "April Fools". Ingrid said, "You little $h*t". And that my friends, was one of the funniest moments ever.
7 comments:
Joy that money just can't buy.
Thank you, day of fools.
We were funny when we were freshman.
(Remember Sofahenge?)
We really were funny. Do you think we've lost our edge?
There's no way! In fact, I think the hilarity has increased 10 fold. At least mine has.....
Dude, suz was awesome on that phone call. I remember it well.
I don't think we've lost the edge, but my edge has certainly shifted from where it used to be.
I'm constantly telling Doug how funny we all are. I don't really know if he gets it.
i didn't believe you and ruined your april fools' prank? i'm so sorry.
Post a Comment