- The show ER makes me never want to be prengant again. (Yes, I watched the finale. Have I seen a single episode since I was 13? No - but I owed it to Dr. Carter).
- PG just brought me some sparklers and a lighter. I have a multitude of questions about how this scenario came to be.
- There's a cashier at Albertson's that reminds me of Jonny Depp, but not necessarily in an attractive way. Which is extremely confusing. Maybe its the pirate hat.....
- I took PG to story time at the local library. It did not go well. I was sans Cheerios, and all he did was scowl at the lady telling stories. I'm not sure what this means.
- Is there anyone who wants to buy me a house in So. Cal? Cause - I've found some really good deals......
- Some days my house is a circus - but not the Britney Spears kind.
Friday, April 3, 2009
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, I taught PG how to set off fireworks and the best way to make bombs the last time I saw him. Is that a problem?
Hey! How did I miss you at story time?? Did you go to the one upstairs or downstairs?
If someone does buy you a house in So-Cal, can I come live with you?
Perhaps I'll have to settle for some of those spectacular chocolate desserts that you mentioned...=D I will email you my phone number as soon as I can access my personal email again (work doesn't let me do it here because they are lame!). Love you!
Post a Comment