Has anyone really considered how life would be if dragons were real? I mean - sure, we have Reign of Fire as a reference....but not everyone has such easy access to Christian Bale or Matthew McConaughey.
Of course with the world's general pattern throughout history of neutralizing what we fear and/or gets in our way, dragons may very well be extinct, and life would be no different than it already is....or would it?
Have I considered that this may be the best post I've written to date? Yes, yes I have. Good night.
4 comments:
I'd be interested in a dog-dragon combo a la "The Neverending Story."
But if I can't have that, I'd just want one that breathes fire. He'd be great for parties!
Your mom goes to college.
I thing it is the best post because i love dragons. But also the best just because of the wonderful rhyming title. I really like it.
Wait.
Dragons aren't real?
Post a Comment