Thursday, April 9, 2009

lessons learned.

  • My very own laptop is like a spark to a flame for my self diagnosed Adult ADD.
  • Sometimes a donut can conquer the impossible.
  • Quiche is way more complicated than originally thought....but it can magically turn into spaghetti. Who knew? (meaning, I made spaghetti instead of the quiche....not some weird hybrid of the two.)
  • Dear Walmart - I don't see you often, mainly because you're not conveniently located, and you're friends with a lot of crazies. But I do feel comfortable enough to give you a hearty suggestion. It might be beneficial to open more of your 1,000s of check out lanes, instead of just 5......yeah, 5.........
  • I've re-kindled my love affair with a local Mexican restaurant. I'm not sure what was keeping me away.
  • D and I have been discussing lately how the rising generation seems to be a bunch of lazy, self indulgent hooligans. Barney and Friends was introduced in 1992. Think about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which Mexican restaurant? Is it Mi Ranchito? Because that place is freaking awesome.

Suzanne said...

Imagining your quiche-spaghetti made me throw up in my mouth a little. Which isn't hard to make me do these days... but still...

the Allers said...

Silly Suz - I just cooked spaghetti instead of said quiche.....I think spaghetti-quiche would make anyone vomit.

Jackie said...

Your Barney theory is frightening, but the correlation is undeniable.

PS- I pictured a spaghetti-quiche too!