Also - why is it that my toddler has gone from sleeping 10 hours at night to 8? Thus making my wake up call around 5 in the AM. Thus making me hate everyone and everything.Also, also - as I've perused through past entries, I've noticed a few horrific spelling errors ("trys" really?). I don't feel the need to apologize, but I do feel the need to let you know I'm aware.
Well - its 8:15 am, apparently PGs new naptime. See ya suckers.
5 comments:
Oh, I paid PG to start sleeping less. I also paid him to cry in parks.
Is that a problem?
We had a phase where Kylie would wake up at 5:45 every morning. I started laying on the couch with her while she drank milk and zoned out on children's shows so I could dose. It helped a little.
I hope it gets better! (it usually does, most things are just phases)
The good news is, your hair is adorable!
(Everything is more manageable with fantastic hair, no?)
What park is it? Perhaps we just don't like that one...
You hair really is to die for. Kena's Don King beanie baby is probably jealous. I know I am!
Post a Comment