- There's no such thing is having only "1 day of eating Easter candy".
- Snow makes me want to spend my day between a hot bath, and curling up in bed....maybe eating some Easter candy.....
- Running has been going well, and sure sure, it does a body good - but that's still not enough motivation to do it everyday. What will it take? Maybe if I could somehow incorporate Easter candy.
- Taxes now moves closer to the top of my revenge list.
- Twilight - why did you have to suck so bad? (Watching it for the first time week? You bet).
- A successful quiche was made and enjoyed by all.
- D and I secretly want to see 17 Again. Are you as disappointed in us as I am?
Friday, April 17, 2009
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You know, I was mildly surprised at how well Effron hosted SNL. And I kinda thought...wow, this kid really is a good actor...maybe I do want to see more of his stuff.
And yes, I am kinda creeped out by the fact that I find him attractive and he is Alec's age.
Oh, and words can't describe the suckieness of Twilight.
Allow me to sum it up for those who have not yet seen it: moody teenagers, bad directing, really bad editing, awkward starting scenes that go on forever, good actors/bad acting, and the only worthwhile scene (don't worry, not a spoiler) "sex, money, sex, money, money, sex...cat."
Sarah, I think I love your blog best :)
And I have been eating Easter candy like crazy all week. I am sick of it. But do I stop? No.
I secretly want to see it too. We can be lame together.
Twilight did suck. Why is Edward so effing awkward? Seriously. Am I going to watch it again? Probably. Okay, definitely. Even though Jacob and Carlisle's hair situation gave me nightmares...
Here's to hoping the second one doesn't suck so bad.
I found that Twilight sucked so hard that it came right back around to awesome again. Like a train wreck. So sad, but HOLY CRAP, LOOK AT THAT TRAIN WRECK.
hmmmm, I don't remember enjoying a delicious kwee-chay...
Suz--I know exactly what you mean. Also, a lady in my ward told me she that it was awful because it was so unrealistic. What did she point to as unrealistic? That's easy--she said that no one would take their kids to such a pale-faced doctor. I still cannot recall that without laughing out loud.
Lindy, I don't know why that makes you laugh. As a rule, I always judge my doctors' competence in the field of medicine on the darkness of their skin. Who doesn't?
Confession: We also want to see 17 Again. I can't pinpoint why. Is it the potential for a choreographed dance number?
A pale-faced doctor?! That is delightful...
I too secretly want to see 17 again. But I suppose its not such a secret now. This is the first time that I've admitted it, and now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and do a little self flagellation.
Post a Comment