Mega Shark, Giant Octopus, Debbie Gibson, straight to DVD. Can the world ask for more? I can't believe I forgot to blog about this on its release date (5-19). I've failed you all.
If only they could also make a movie about mutant shark who learn how to open doors and prank order pizza to other people's houses before they kill them. Maybe it could have LL Cool J in it. Just something to think about.
4 comments:
I saw this and thought, that needs to go on my blog. But then you beat me to it. You win.
If only they could also make a movie about mutant shark who learn how to open doors and prank order pizza to other people's houses before they kill them. Maybe it could have LL Cool J in it. Just something to think about.
It already came out? I am so disappointed! I was totally looking forward to this. Will be renting it tonight!
HAHAHAhahaha!! Did She say "Thrilla in manilla! We'll get them to kill emach other!"?! YES!!
At least htey're hoenst with the name, I like it when you know what hte movie's all about from the title. It's refreshing.
Post a Comment