- Twin Falls, ID is more than just the Garden of Eden Gas station.
- Once in a blue moon we eat at Outback Steakhouse. Every time I have to ask myself, why?
- I'm still not a fan of No Doubt. I don't think it will ever happen. Sorry Gwen.
- If there's a crazy lady in the lobby of your hotel that says diapers are on clearance at Target, it just might be worth your while to check it out.
- Finally saw Star Trek. Ah.
- I've decided that "dancing PG" is my favorite version. Of course, "sleeping PG" is up there. If we could combine the two, we'd be on to something.
- Ground Control to Major Tom came on the radio. D asked me "who even sings this?". I hope Bowie haunts your dreams with mascara and British teeth.
Friday, May 29, 2009
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wait? There is more to Twin Falls? I would have never known.
Did you go to the No Doubt concert? Because I was there, and it was awesome. I'm not so sure we can still be friends if you don't love them like I do. Then again, no one loves them like I do, so I guess we can be friends! =D
Wow...I can't believe I can say this: I've been to the Twin Falls version of the Garden of Eden.
Synopsis: excitement turned disappointment
whats not to love about a giant faux snake with glowing red eyes lingering about in plastic trees???
If you are any kind of friend to me you will post a video of PG dancing. It's only fair. And try to teach him the choreography to "Jump on It."
Ground Control to Major Tom? You should probably ask Steven Gru about that one.
why? because Outback is awesome.
yes, it is.
Post a Comment