Wednesday, May 20, 2009

lessons learned.

  • Someone has figured out how to open doors. Naturally, we purchased those annoying door knob covers to remedy the situation. In the middle of the night, I went out to the hall and noticed a bunch of glowing orbs......the door knob covers. Creep-tastic to the max.
  • Taco Bell has got to be one of the worst ideas D has had in awhile.
  • I was asked the following the other day, "If you had planned a trip to Mexico, would you still take your child?" (In reference to the recent Swine Flu pandemonium). Without hesitation I replied "Yep". Which has horrified everyone else I've asked....including my husband. My retort, "that's how bad I need a freaking vacation"....
  • There's been talk recently of a high school reunion next year, which I feel regular about. Did I enjoy high school? Yep. Do I keep in contact with those that I want to? Yep. Would I do it all again? Hell no. Will it be a gathering of people I don't keep in contact with? Most likely. So why do I feel compelled to go?......What an odd tradition.
  • There was a kid at the playground with a rat tail. His name was Vincent.
  • There's really no better feeling than finding mushed melted M&M smudges all over your iphone. No...better...feeling...

4 comments:

Jackie said...

You're supposed to go to your reunion so you can brag and such to people you never wanted to see again. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Sam and Terri said...

Please tell me you cut off his rat tail...

Lindy said...

Maybe the rat tail kid will be at your reunion. I'll have you know Ryan had a rat tail as a child and he turned out to be quite a charming adult. I think it's a good pattern.

Lindy said...

Also, at least you're not wearing a mini skirt!