Friday, June 5, 2009

lessons learned.

  • So, I totally thought that the band member from Dave Matthews Band that passed away was the violinist, but he looks the same. So they either found the violinists British twin, or in reality it was the saxophonist. I'll let you make the call.
  • Finally found a swimmy suit that will keep the girls in place. Shade, the general swimming community thanks you.
  • Migraines blow. Migraines that hit at 4 am are the worst thing ever. EVER.
  • Conan, I love you.
  • Retail therapy exists, and it works.
  • When Matt Lauer is using his jackassery for good instead of evil, I like the results - but I still don't like him.....take that Spencer Pratt.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

My favorite part of this Matt Lauer interview? "In the 45 seconds I spent preparing for this..."

Suzanne said...

Wait, did I spy Stephen Baldwin baptizing Spencer Pratt in a Costa Rican jungle river on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here???

Also, NBC is airing this show MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY? Man, I hate summer TV...

the Allers said...

Wait - you weren't baptized by a Baldwin in Costa Rica? "I've made a tiny-huge mistake...."

Lindsay said...

lol, I saw that piece on the Today show too. Spencer...what a loser. What is he going to do when his 20 minutes of fame are up. You can't throw temper tantrums for a living.

Cheeler said...

lol, arrested development.

And it was totally the saxophonist who died from DMB. RIP Leroi Moore. QQ.