The other day I drove by a sign that read "Congrats 2009 BAIO Graduates". I spent all day thinking about a school dedicated to the life and teachings of one Mr. Scott Baio. Charles in Charge trivia, Happy Days theme sing offs - American Idol style, and perhaps a thesis on horrible reality TV shows. You know, the works.
I drove by that sign again yesterday, only to see that it actually read "BAO". Oh well. A girl can dream.
Also - if you click on the Mr. Scott Baio link above, you'll discover a website banner with Baio seducing you with his bad facial hair, and "one too many buttons unbuttoned" shirt - so watch out. Really? Really.
3 comments:
I also enjoyed the link on his site that says "Scott Baio is 26 and pregnant." They should add "And desperate for attention." Kids could write a whole term paper on that topic.
I'm feeling a huge let-down that he has gone from hot to ew. Yes, I thought he was hot. And I'm not ashamed. (At one point I also thought Steve from "Blue's Clues" was hot. But never Joe.)
Charles in Charge of our days and our nights. Charles in Charge of our wrong and our rights.
Post a Comment