A few days later we went to the Children's Discovery Museum in SLC. It was raining, school's out, so there were approx. 1 million children in attendance + one claustrophobic me. There was so much for PG (and D) to do, it was amazing. UNTIL I looked over and saw one of the museum workers walking around with a tarantula in his hand. This was about 10 minutes before we were about to leave, so needless to say I was maxed out. I jumped and yelled "Why? This is a museum for children, why would you have that out?"....."D! This guy has a freaking tarantula, we are leaving now"....."Kids, this guy has a giant disgusting spider - who wants to see that?" etc. etc. So angry.Monday, June 15, 2009
museums.
Last week we went to the Museum of Ancient Life (aka the Dino Museum) again - this time with D's cousin Rob's family, and sister Kristen's family. A good time was had by all. Especially since others watched my kid, while D and I hung out with the twins and niece.
A few days later we went to the Children's Discovery Museum in SLC. It was raining, school's out, so there were approx. 1 million children in attendance + one claustrophobic me. There was so much for PG (and D) to do, it was amazing. UNTIL I looked over and saw one of the museum workers walking around with a tarantula in his hand. This was about 10 minutes before we were about to leave, so needless to say I was maxed out. I jumped and yelled "Why? This is a museum for children, why would you have that out?"....."D! This guy has a freaking tarantula, we are leaving now"....."Kids, this guy has a giant disgusting spider - who wants to see that?" etc. etc. So angry.
A few days later we went to the Children's Discovery Museum in SLC. It was raining, school's out, so there were approx. 1 million children in attendance + one claustrophobic me. There was so much for PG (and D) to do, it was amazing. UNTIL I looked over and saw one of the museum workers walking around with a tarantula in his hand. This was about 10 minutes before we were about to leave, so needless to say I was maxed out. I jumped and yelled "Why? This is a museum for children, why would you have that out?"....."D! This guy has a freaking tarantula, we are leaving now"....."Kids, this guy has a giant disgusting spider - who wants to see that?" etc. etc. So angry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It just seems hard for PG to be cuter, know what I mean?
And loose tarantulas?! We have dog leash laws, but TARANTULAS are welcome to hang out wherever they want? Sick.
Ha ha! I love the paper fan/shredder. Looks like PG is in heaven. So you and Dave own your home right? I don't know if we can afford your neighborhood...ya'll are hi-rollers. :) Hey let's do Sunday dinner sometime--we'll call you!
Post a Comment