Friday, July 10, 2009

lessons learned.

  • D absolutely cannot make a "fish face". Its like, I don't even know who I'm married to anymore.
  • Items found in our hallway trashcan this week. Swim diapers (an entire pack), PGs Sunday shoes, monkey pjs and one of my necklaces.
  • Mom bought PG a giant plastic beetle. It haunts my dreams.
  • "Diet Coke" the official breakfast of champions. Its definitely held its weight this week.
  • I was getting my hair done a few weeks ago, and my stylist asked how old I was. I replied, "27". "Oh"...long pause....."You look way young". So, apparently 27 deserves the kiss of death. I wasn't aware.
  • Zumiez. Not a fan, for various reasons. Recently I went to cash in on a $50 gift certificate, which they told me was worth double the amount I thought ($100). So I spent another 45 minutes scrambling to get more items to fill my tab (no way I was coming back). When they were ringing up my purchase, turns out I was right. It was only for the original $50 amount. Hatred of Zumiez resumed.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Well 27 is old. Old, old, old. And I'm so sorry you have a plastic beetle hanging around. That sounds terrifying. If you would like, I can teach you some basic martial arts to keep it at bay.

I miss you!

Lindsay said...

Hey! I saw your message. That was nice - I bet it helped! It looks like she had to have surgery but she is doing fine. I think maybe Shalee is from Boise but I am not sure about Eric.

Preston hasn't had to have surgery, thank goodness, they are just monitoring his heart as he gets older. The status changes every time we go in - the holes are there, they aren't, they are there, they aren't. It's weird.

darcie said...

zumiez is so evil. years ago i bought adam some shoes...returned...blah blah blah they screwed us over with an in store credit. and could their stupid sales people be any more pushy?