- Getting your wedding ring re-coated to look all shiny and new, is like getting a new one altogether. Which is awesome. And this from a girl who normally could care less about jewelry.
- When I say I'm putting PG to bed it = putting him in his crib. When D says it, it apparently = holding him until he falls asleep, then leaving him on the twin bed in the room, only to have him wake up 2 seconds later and come upstairs.
- It always looks classy when you are at the police station and your kid takes his pants off, then puts the trashcan on his head before you can get to him (no joke, it was lightning speed). I think its safe to say we fit right in. sigh.
- I haven't seen or heard of the movie Tron. Which makes me un-American (so I've been told by my spouse). To which I responded "well, is it space-y? Cause you know I really was never into those types of movies". Film major - bah!
- I was finally very direct with a telemarketer. I didn't listen to a schpiel, or pretend to be interested. I just said, "not interested, and please take us off your list". It was glorious.
Friday, July 31, 2009
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think the police station incident only proves that PG is going to be a magician.
I've been being frank to telemarketers for years.
It's almost as satisfying as an Oreo Cakester.
Post a Comment