Tuesday, August 4, 2009

gone baby gone.

We've been gone. More specifically to That Famous Preston Night Rodeo. Of course we didn't bring our camera to the actual event, but we did manage to document a few things.
D getting back to nature via his cell phone. Apparently there's coverage everywhere.

You can't see how high we were, but it was high. If you look closely you'll see a fine layer of dirt caked all over me from our extreme 4 wheelin'.

PG and the lightsaber we purchased at the rodeo - no cowboy should be without one.

We had a blast! Thanks to everyone!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh Doughtys... I really miss you.

Way to take the outdoors seriously, lightsaber and all.

Suzanne said...

Oh, that Famous Preston Night Rodeo. We really do need to go together sometime.

(My aunt and uncle went this year. Maybe you saw them. They were the old, loud, crazy ones...)

Lindy said...

I'm a touch concerned that PG may chop a bull in half or something using that thing unsupervised at the rodeo. You need to think these things through next time.

P.S. I totally wish I was with you in nature. That looks totally fun!