There are a few things PG inherited from my side of the family. Whiter than white hair, a flatter than flat rear end, and thankfully a hearty appreciation for water. I started him early because I had to know if my dreams of beach trips and water sports were going to ever become reality. I'm very relieved to report I couldn't get him out of the water. He even dove in a few times. During our 2 week lesson period he would grab his trunks and wait by the front door for hours. YES.

The only thing he wasn't fond of was monkey crawling. I'm going to chalk it up to not being interested rather than lack of ability.
8 comments:
Water babies are the best kind of babies. I don't know why, but the only thing cuter than a little kid is a little kid all sopping wet just out of the pool.
Well done, Doughty genes, well done.
Are you teaching him or taking him to classes?
It was a parent/tot class, so we had an instructor telling us what to do with the kiddos. Although I taught him some stuff on my own outside of class.
He is a cutie!
You guys make that look like so much fun! Can I take PG to swim lessons?!
I would like to see him do a double back flip off the board. That's the only way I'll think that blond, shiny baby with the secret mischief in his eyes is cute. Double back flip.
Do you think PG could give Doug some pointers?
Woohoo! Babies that swim are seriously the best. Chris does, thankfully. You know, I happen to have access to a small but mostly un-crowded pool, so if ya'll ever want to cruise on up to SLC for a swim...you have my correct phone number now ;-)
Post a Comment