Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ug.

Dear Stomach,

I'd like to thank you for one of the worst nights of my life (and yes that includes delivery of PG - cause at least I got a kid out of that one). As you know, puking is truly one of my favorite activities, and something that doesn't terrify me in the least. Especially when it takes place every half hour during the time when I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Can't wait to do it again soon.

xoxo

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I'm so sorry... that sounds awful!!


Are you pregnant?? Ü

Suzanne said...

Skarah, I HATE your stomach. Hate, hate, hate.

I'm so sorry, dude. I'm sending very comforting vibes and sips of very cold Gatorade your way...

Lindy said...

So sorry. So so sorry. Hope that you are feeling better.

Jackie said...

Puking... ugh. No one should have to go through that unless they get the benefit of a child or the satisfaction of winning a hot dog-eating contest or something.

So sorry!