Wednesday, September 16, 2009

b-day.

Homeslice turns 2 this week. I can't believe it (or maybe I can?). I have to say the older he gets, the more I love it. Example:
  • Me: "What do you want for breakfast?"
  • PG: "Oatmeal."
VS. 1 year ago.
  • Me: "What do you want for breakfast?"
  • PG: .....staring/crying/drooling......
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love that he is growing into his own crazy little personality. Someone I can talk to and laugh with. I'm aware that with each b-day he gets closer to becoming a snotty pre-teen, totally embarrased by his parents (although I'm not sure how, cause we're pretty awesome). So for now, I'll take that lipstick he just smeared on the wall with a grain of salt, and enjoy my cuddly hilarious little man.

For my memory's sake here are a few things PG is notorious for as of late:
  • Yelling "MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM!" etc. as soon as he wakes up.
  • Sticking his finger up his nose and waiting for us to respond.
  • Saying approx. 1 million "Hi!"s to every stranger, ever.
  • Speedwalking.
  • Cleaning the playground with wipes instead of playing on it.
  • Obsession with dogs, trucks and bikes.
  • Insane fear of motorcycle engines and the garbage truck.
  • Apparently every animal says "Moo".
  • Mispronouncing "boppie" for "paci". Not even close.
  • A few of our favorite words/phrases: "Stinky", "Oh YEAH", "Come on!", "Mommy sneak", "BOUNCE", "Bye poot", "Daddy's water" (Fresca), "Mommy's water" (Diet Coke). I could go on forever. PG love love loves to chat.
Happy b-day my love!

PS. Don't ask about the hamburger bun. I have no idea.

6 comments:

northwesternbelle said...

CUTE! They really do just get more fun, until they start in on that whole adolescence thing...Happy B-Day PG!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Sarah! He is soooo cute! OMG! If our kids are 1/2 that cute, we are in good shape!

Lindy said...

Happy birthday little one! Be sure you parents give you both cake AND ice cream. Don't accept any excuses. Also, Vanilla Ice is playing at a club in Dallas this weekend. Perhaps you would like that for your birthday present?

Jackie said...

Aww... happy birthday, PG! Now go boss some people around. It's your birthday right.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Preston Cash Aller!! We love you in Idaho. You make us want to have babies sooner than we should.
XO,
Money & Andy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little man! Miss you tons all the way out here in NYC. Ask your parents to send you out for a visit! (you can bring them if you want)