- I'm back....In black.
- Apparently if we left our laptop charger in a different state, but there's still a fully functional puter in the house, I feel it impossible to check my email, post, surf the world wide web etc. because I have to make the trek downstairs. It may as well be in China. Oh Lappy charger, how I miss you.
- If you buy a half bushel of peaches with the intent of canning them, then book a last minute trip out of town - be prepared with plan B. This may include staying up until midnight peeling and slicing those bad boys for the freezer. Cause there's no way I'm letting that half bushel I waited forEVER for go to waste, dammit.
- I purchased an article of clothing from SHADE. And a swimmy suit earlier this summer. Its as if I've thrown my morals out the window. Next step - bonnet and jello casserole.
- Differences between jogging my normal route vs. jogging in Golden Gate park. There's more homeless in the latter - which is good, cause its never smart to jog alone.
And its beautiful. And AND its 65 degrees. - Quite sure PG dropped the s-bomb when he slipped in the tub. Quite. Oh heck!
- Is $99 too much to spend on headphones? What if I told you they never ONCE fell out of my ear or had to be readjusted? (I haven't purchased them yet, I just borrowed a pair to test them out). Why? Why so expensive? Let me add my spouse totally disagrees and thinks they are worth every penny. How could I marry such a ear phones high roller?
Thursday, September 3, 2009
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Perhaps Dave has small ear openings and knows how valuable it is to listen in comfort!
Yes! I totally taught PG the s-bomb last time I was there. I told him to wait for the perfect moment to let that drop. Score one for me!
I would have to agree w/ Dave. But I would point out that things can go MUCH higher than $99. Check out these bad boys:
Shure Se530's for ~$500!
Note the fact that each bud has both a tweeter and a woofer!
If I found a pair of earphones that stayed in my earholes without constant re-shoving, I'd pay no less than one million dollars for them.
So, yeah, $99 might be a bargain...
Hey! We just went private but need your email. So don't think we've left ya out!
Post a Comment