- I really really need a "No Soliciting" Sign.
- 5k = doable. 10k = kill me.
- Leaving PG alone to nap in our room (with the door open) = finding my door closed and locked with a toddler behind it smearing Vaseline all over himself, the wall, our duvet and neatly lining up our razors according to size. Dude.
- Zombie tired apparently = frosting and Diet Coke for breakfast. Again. How odd....and delicious.
- Is it possible for us to move to a state that I am not allergic to?
5 comments:
I really feel like that post deserved a picture. Come on, I wanna see PG's handywork! He sounds like a very artistic (the Vaseline) and neat (the lined up razors) child.
Nothing like finding a toddler with razors or a pair of scissors. It always makes me feel like mother of the year.
Hey--move by me!!!
At least he didn't decide to finger paint with his poop. I had that happen once when the boys were smaller. yuck!
We do too. The soliciting has been really bad lately.
one of the many reasons i love you is that we share the same breakfast menu!!!
Post a Comment