Sunday, October 18, 2009

hee haw.

Its fall - everyone is doing fall-y things. Including us. We went to "see punkins" according to the kid. Enjoy.

Sometimes when you're 2, and you go to a pumpkin patch, your dad forces you to go "pig chasing", despite your obvious look of terror.

PG wants to retire in this little "train" - apparently, its that fun. Yes. That is D on the kid train behind him.....

"I got it!"

"Man, I wish I was in that wagon.....PG's so selfish"

It was unseasonably warm - can you tell I'm having the time of my life? Hay rides are stellar.

Sometimes if they want to "do it themselves" you just gotta let them.

Happy pumpkin-ing to all and to all a good night.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I love punkin hunting. And I love seeing Dave in tiny, tiny trains.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Adorable! You look great Sarah.

Suzanne said...

What happened to your little boy?? He's practically a full-grown adult!!

Also, chasing pigs is awesome an PG really needs to get with the program on this one.