I can't say that I've ever watched one of your shows (new or old) in its entirety. Not your fault, our senses of humor are just not compatible. Nowadays, since you've retired, you still have a show on.....every weekday.....at 9pm.......where you interview celebrities and such. This "post retirement show" has booted many other shows off NBC at that 9 o' clock hour. Not happy Jay, not happy at all. NBC - gigga what is going on?
4 comments:
why didn't he retire with dignity? there's no recovering from this (this being an even more boring show).
AMEN!!! He needs to cut back to 1 night a week and let the other shows back on!!!
Agreed! Jay Leno and Nickelback (or Creed) sort of fall into the same category. Neither seem to know when enough is enough (in Nickelback's case it was junior high).
Amen and amen. Why, oh, why must it happen EVERY NIGHT? WHY WHY WHY?
I'm furious. I don't want to talk about it any more.
Post a Comment