- I'm back!
- I really don't like that Fireflies song by Owl City. Really. If I hear it on the radio one more time, I might punch it in the face.
- 2009 = the year of hideous toddler boy winter clothes. Do I have to start my own clothing line? Come on!
- Finally caught up on Glee. Ah! Has high school become that mean? Slushied? Maybe I was just oblivious.
- D not working freelance at night = the BOMB.
- It snowed. I almost cried. But my tears froze......
- Who surprises their spouse with Modern Warfare 2? ME! Because I'm awesome.
- I saw a story on the news about how Utah ranked #1 as the "Happiest State in the US". The state that ranked last? West Virginia. What's going on over there? Cause this is Utah.....Utah.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sadly, UT is also the highest prozac using state in the nation. There might be a correlation between those two facts...just might.
Pills anyone?
That's what I'm saying! This is Utah for crying out loud!
The Slushied thing kills me every time. It just seems so cruel. And so sticky.
I totally love Fireflies. I heart that album. Mostly. Sorry. :)
I'm going to skip a face punch for Firefiles and go straight for a crotch kick. That song is terrible.
P.S. Sometimes I have to pause Glee while I'm watching it so I can stop laughing and hear what's going on.
You are seriously hilarious!
Post a Comment