- Jack in the Box tacos
- Mickey's Christmas Carol/Charlie Brown Christmas recorded on VHS circa 1980 something
- Visiting some awesome friends.
- Shopping in cute Downtown Boise. (Although I refuse to refer to it as "BoDo", apparently that's what its called nowadays).
- Shopping at Cost Plus on more than one occasion
- Letting my kid stay up until insane hours of the night - b/c "I'm on vacation!"
- Moxie Java
- Oh and passing my high school on more than one occasion whilst shuddering. But that can be done anywhere, right?
Monday, December 21, 2009
boise.
I'm in Boise visiting fam before Christmas since its the Aller Christmas this year. I have been participating in the following that only Boise can provide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so sad I we will miss each other. I need to plan out my Utah time and let you know when I need to crash at your place. We have to hang out!
I've only ever flown through Boise, and I have a feeling I'm really missing out.
Fun!! p.s. thanks for the xmas card :)
Post a Comment