Wednesday, December 30, 2009

christmas! a sampling of activities.

I've been waiting on pics from others to post about our Christmas morning - I'm not sure when they will come, so these will have to suffice. Before Christmas, the kid and I headed to Boise. We did a ton of fun stuff - including visiting Santa.....(hahahaha!)

And dancing to my bro's dinky Casio keyboard circa 1990's. The demo he's playing was his selection every time......every time.


We spent Christmas day this year with the Allers in northern UT. It was a crowd - but oh so much fun. PG got spoiled to the max (thanks grandparents). He'd better not assume that's the norm. Here he is playing with Black & Decker Jr. workshop from the Aller grandparents. I don't think he's ever been so excited.

More to come. I'm back at home (after 2 weeks) with normal internet.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad to see that PG and Santa are BFF.

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

I agree, Suz. I'd say that friendship is a match made in heaven. (Or hell?)

Tamara said...

Video clip is not long enough for Nana! miss you guys already. Love much, Mom

michelle said...

1. PG's Santa picture is hilarious.
2. Is that Wham's"Last Christmas" on the keyboard?
3. Annabelle started rocking out to the music too when I played the video. Great minds think alike.