Thursday, December 10, 2009

lessons learned.

  • 6 days at the in laws = approx. 100 lbs gained from delicious home cookin' - midwest style.
  • SNOW! I guess I don't mind the cold if its snowing. I guess......
  • 9 degree weather is unacceptable for 4 wheeling. Unless you enjoy your face feeling like its being stabbed with 1,000 tiny needles = the worst brain freeze ever. EVER.
  • We need to make it to the farm more often. 1 hour with the Hulls is just not enough.
  • PG is the most spoiled little boy ever. Not by us - by grandparents. But that's their job right?
  • Missing the West Coast Allers already. Happy travels back to non freezing SF. Jerks.
  • I thought telling PG it was time to leave would be the end of the world. But "GaGa Aller" was ready with a toy from the movie Cars for the ride home. Not one single tear.
  • Kristin can make some damn good birthday cake.
Cousins! 4 Wheelin' with Uncle Jared.

PG holding his new Cars toy the entire way home.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

san francisco is freezzzinggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Ben said...

Elliott has that same Mac trailer! He absolutely loves it! I'm sure that PG will love it even more when it's out of the box! ;)

Suzanne said...

Does GaGa Aller give presents to EVERYONE who visits?? Tell him I'm on my way...

Cammy Aller said...

We sure did miss you guys this year. Glad you guys had a good time. Remember your always welcome out here as well. We would love to have you. Give PG a big hug for us :)

Jackie said...

If grandparents didn't spoil PG, I'd wonder where they went wrong.

So does he still sleep with the Cars box? I hope so.