Wednesday, January 27, 2010

costco gas.

Dear Costco patrons,

Isn't it common knowledge that you can pull up to either side of the gas pump because the hose is long enough to reach either side of your car? I guess I'm not complaining. If you only get in a line where the pump is on your gas can side - then there's more openings in line for me. But I guess what I am saying is, you are a dummy.

Love ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Costco Pro,

I was unaware of the long gas hose fact. Thank you for enligtening me. Now I just need to get a car...and a Costco where they have gas and I will be set.

Thanks.

AnnaYoung said...

I too was unaware of the super long hoses at Costco Gas stations. . . but hey, at least I'm making your day go faster by being a dummy, right? Usually I find that retarded people slow me down considerably.